Feel assured with the STANLEY PPRH7DS Professional Grade Jump Starter and Power Station, your ultimate power companion for trips to the beach, campsite, or tailgate parties. This compact, portable device boasts a low-profile housing design and packs a punch with 1400 peak amps, ample for jump-starting 12-volt batteries in vehicles ranging from cars, trucks, and SUVs to motorcycles, boats, RVs, ATVs, and tractors—no need for external vehicle assistance. Simply attach the powder-coated heavy-duty metal clamps to the battery, flick the switch, and start your vehicle hassle-free. An alert system notifies you of any improper connections through the reverse polarity alarm. Work comfortably in low-light conditions with the high-powered LED light and real-time LCD screen providing essential information. This jump starter features a 500W inverter and a digital 120 PSI air compressor with Autostop functionality and a SureFit™ nozzle, perfect for inflating low-pressure tires. Additionally, its built-in 120V AC outlet and USB port ensure convenient charging for phones and electronic devices for up to 10 hours. The integrated charging cube—utilizing a standard household extension cord—simplifies the charging process, eliminating the need for a separate cable (extension cord sold separately). Also, benefit from the included limited 1-year manufacturer warranty.
• 1400 peak amps of jump starting power to instantly start most vehicles, including larger V8-powered cars, trucks, and SUVs
• 500-watt of portable household power to charge multiple devices at once
• 120 PSI digital compressor with backlit gauge and brass tipped SureFit™ nozzle
• Digital LCD display with real-time battery gauge and compressor controls
• Powder-coated battery clamps attach to rear of unit for storage
• Impact-absorbing rubber bumpers and tough injection-molded polymer construction